Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Longest run of the year

This isn't saying much mostly because I have barely run at all this year. I did a 4.5 mile loop and felt sluggish most of the way. Hopefully, over the next couple of weeks my runs get a little faster and I get through them easier.  Today I listened to the latest episode of Radiolab a fantastic show about science and social science on WNYC. The show is really smart and always interesting. Below is the map of my run:





I am going to do some research into iPhone apps that use the GPS to track runs and see how they work. Hopefully I can find a good one and use that to blog/log runs moving forward. Lastly, I am not going blog all my runs I am just doing it to start so that it helps keep my running and blogging on track.

No comments:

Share This

Bookmark and Share