Monday, December 8, 2008

This week..

...I will be at Harrahs in Atlantic City for a WSOP Circuit Event so I will not have very many opportunities to post. This will force me to try posting more via my iPhone. There are a couple of things that are happening this week in NYC that I am disappointed to miss:
  1. The Thrilla in Manila @ the Jen Bekman Gallery - although the drawing is done the exhibition event is tonight.
  2. How Do You Like the Bowery - Short film about the art made on the Bowery on Thursday the 11th @ The New Museum
  3. Art Deco Design - Free lecture @ the NY Public Library - Art Deco in NY
  4. What is Real: Documentary Photography and the Politics of Truth @ the International Center of Photography.
Enjoy NYC.

Update at 2:40 - Just got an e-mail about a comedy show at the Knitting Factory benefiting NY Cares featuring David Cross and Eugene Mirman and a bunch of other NYC comedians. 

No comments:

Share This

Bookmark and Share