Saturday, December 13, 2008

50th Post


Just got back home from Atlantic City playing mostly poker and didn't get anything good going this trip. Oh well that is how tournament poker goes. I think I played good for the most part and can analyze and learn from my mistakes. I was able to make a little money playing craps when a girl was rolling and hit a hard 4 for me which I had $5 and I parlayed the $50 and later in the roll she hit the hard 4 again which paid me $500. Weeeee, I love craps it is a fun game when someone is rolling hot.

I love the feeling of coming home from a trip mostly because I love this city so much. The t-shirt above is a limited edition shirt that was designed for the new Standard Hotel above the High Line that will be opening soon. It was designed by Eric Haze, a legendary NYC graffiti artist (you can see some of his work here). I want one of those t-shirts.

I have a ton of stuff to read as I didn't do much google reader checking the past week and so I am sure I will have a lot to post/comment on. 

In the mean time I am off to wholefoods to get some cookies and eat some dinner and you can listen to some of these random songs below:


and

and

and

and

and

and

and

and

OK I'll stop now cuz I can go on and on.

No comments:

Share This

Bookmark and Share