Friday, December 5, 2008

Netflix on Xbox


Yesterday I activated my Netflix account on Xbox and I am really impressed with how good the experience was. The movie started streamed right way and played nearly flawlessly, considering it was streaming the one hick up was totally excusable. Although, the whole Netflix library is not online there is a healthy selection and about half of my queue was available for instant view. This will definitely get me to use my Netflix account more often.

Netflix has a much better strategy than their main competitor Blockbuster as they are trying to go with flawed model of providing a set top box for movie downloads. Many have tried this model and none have been successful mainly because no one wants another box with just one purpose sitting next to their TV.

No comments:

Share This

Bookmark and Share