Monday, February 16, 2009

40 Degree Day


The other day it was more like a 67 degree day and it reminded me of the scene above from my favorite show of all time, The Wire (if you are sensitive about street language don't watch the clip, if you already watched the clip and are sensitive about street language sorry about that and don't be so sensitive they are only words). If you have never watched it please do it is like reading a great novel all 5 seasons are absolutely thrilling. During the absolutely beautiful day I had lunch at the shake shack and then sat and enjoyed the a couple of hours of leisure time at the Madison Square Promenade, which has done wonders for the once crazy intersections of Broadway, 5th Ave, and 23rd Street. The video below was being shot while I was out there and I decided to take a timelapse photo series, which thanks to my new Mac Book was a 5 minute project to put together.
 


No comments:

Share This

Bookmark and Share