Thursday, September 4, 2008

Week 1 in the Fantasy NFL

The NFL kicks off this weekend and so does my focus on the Bears and my Fantasy Football Team. This year I chose a less profane name, Cookie Monster, for my team in the hopes to change some of my Fantasy luck.  The past 2 seasons team "Spunk Bubble" has had early season injuries which has killed any chances to make a playoff run.

The Cookie Monster moniker comes from my nickname at my regular underground poker club. The nickname is not becuase I am a crazy man with the chips but becuase almost evertime I play I walk in with a tub of wholefoods chocolate chip cookies.  The picture below is my icon for my fantasy team and is a scene from Family Guy and I can relate becuase yes, I have tried to freebase chocolate chip cookies.



Yahoo! has done a great job with revamping the fantasy football site.  The draft had some nifty effects and so far the site has been pretty user friendly.  I worked at Yahoo! for a short time and met some of the product team and know how didicated they are to providing a great user experience.  So for they have done a great job.

No comments:

Share This

Bookmark and Share