Thursday, September 4, 2008

Blogging from my iPhone

so far I have nothing but love for my iPhone. The design and usability have been nearly flawless. And now it seems like I have one more thing to add to the list...it appears I can easily blog via my iPhone. Today I am at the Interesting New York Conference @ FIT. It is an all day event (10am-6pm). The topics will be random it was billed as interesting people talking about topics they find interesting. I will post more as people say interesting things.

9 comments:

Jeffrey V. Korn said...

Oh, you can't even tell a nikka that u started bloggin'
You all secretive and shit.

My word verification was DROSESC just in case you were wondering. I'm sure you were.

jen said...

i'm telling!!!!

(p.s. REPEO)

jen said...

gangi

jen said...

salabbir

(good one)

jen said...

cansidof

presumed meaning: verb: when a knight of the round table mates with a mule

jen said...

chuce:

presumed meaning: a half hearted truce, an agreement where one party crossed their fingers behind their back, a lie.

jen said...

excrogs:

a female belch or a union of retired crogs.

jen said...

chali

noun: a miniature, half hearted challenge

sahu said...

you found me...and so now I have to post more regularly in order to prove my worth to society.

Share This

Bookmark and Share