Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Reason For Being

This blog is an area for me to aggregate stuff I find interesting or just random stuff I find funny/stupid/strange.  Hopefully, I will be able to post and link to things that are interesting to read and I will be able to add come commentary that is worth reading.  

As you can see from the links to the right I frequent some very different sites.  Some are personal blogs of friends while others are professional blogs about technology or new media.  This blog will be all of that and hopefully more.  I am not a professional or accomplished writer and so it will probably take some some time to get use to doing this on a consistent basis.  In the beginning, I will not be all that concerned with quality, in that I will not spend a ton of time word smithing every post, but rather get stuff up so I can get into the habit of writing and hopefully quality will follow.

No comments:

Share This

Bookmark and Share